Today only, you can start your website with BlueHost for only $2.95 per month* (for 12, 24, or 36 months)Take advantage of Limited Use this SPECIAL LINK.
Are you a blogger looking to purchase your own domain, a businessman looking to have a start-up website, or an artist building up your portfolio? Whatever the case, you will need a webhost for your website. And when looking for a webhost, you will always look for the best for your website. This is why Bluehost hosting is definitely the way to go. This article explains Bluehost, the many features this webhost has, and even a bluehost web hosting review.
What Is Bluehost hosting?
Bluehost hosting is one of the top choices of those looking for a webhost. They have shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, as well as reseller hosting. Bluehost is owned by Endurance International Group. It hosts over 1.9 million domains along with its sister companies FastDomain, HostMonster, and iPage, making it one of the largest web hosts.
Bluehost is competitively priced starting at only $3.95 per month (but offering per annum packages), depending on the type of hosting and features you want. Here are some of the other superior features of Bluehost:
1. Unlimited domain hosting- you can get as many domains as you need, and you can even transfer or migrate your data from your previous host for a small fee.
2. Unlimited hosting space- useful for any type of website, this ensures that you will always have enough space.
3. Unlimited file transfer- as was mentioned earlier, you can transfer your files from other or previous web hosts.
4. Free domain name- Your domain will always be free, and if you are unhappy with Bluehost’s services, you can always keep your domain name.
5. Free site builder with templates- For those who aren’t very knowledgeable or who lack the time and manpower when it comes to building a website from scratch, Bluehost offers these templates.
6. Free instant set-up- Since you will want your site to be up and running as soon as possible, Bluehost makes it possible for you to set up in a flash.
7. Google integration
8. 24/7 support via live chat
9. Good guides and even video tutorials
10. A money-back guarantee anytime
11. Over $200 in offers from Google, Bing and Facebook so you can monetize your site.
12. Bluehost also has SiteLock Security, making sure your website is safe.
13. Bluehost also supports programming languages like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
14. Added CPU, RAM and SAN storage with just a click.
In addition, it costs only $99.99 to migrate your data from another webhost, and only $29.99 for a quick start. Since 2013, Bluehost has also offered VPS and dedicated server hosting.
The company uses only the best hardware and software to host your websites.
There are a bunch of add-ons available, which is good for customers who prefer to have their additional tools packaged together, instead of getting them one by one. There are also antispam tools with the Plus package, and the Business Pro package (priced at $19.99 a month with a one-year contract) featuring an SSL certificate and two anti-spam applications in addition to the domain and site backup.
For those who want a lot of e-mail addresses with their website, Bluehost lets you create multiple addresses, up to 100 for a basic plan, and unlimited for bigger packages.
Bluehost review for WordPress
WordPress recommends Bluehost for those looking for a host for their websites. WordPress has in fact recommended Bluehost since 2005.
This is because Bluehost is fast, simple and secure, and it has optimized hosting for WordPress. For only $12.49 a month you too can host your WordPress blog via Bluehost. There is also MOJO Marketplace for easy to find plugins, scripts, and other enhancements for your site. You can also manage multiple WordPress sites and backups. There is also a custom-designed control panel for managing WordPress.
Bluehost hosting reviews
[bha id=’midpost’ size=’620×203′ variation=’01’ align=’none’]
Long-term customers of Bluehost are very happy with their webhost. There are a lot of Bluehost hosting review comments praising the ease and speed of working with the company. Over the years, the control panel has improved and there are fewer limitations, according to a customer review. Customers are also happy that Bluehost is user-friendly and has in fact taught them a little bit about marketing and promotions.
According to PC Mag’s Bluehost hosting review, it offers really great deals. With Google Apps, SiteLock, and tons of backup tools like CloudFare, it’s worth the price. PC Mag says that this could be taken a step further with a monthly hosting option and aggressive upselling.
There are a lot of other happy customers on Bluehost, proving that it is indeed a worthwhile investment. Practically every Bluehost review for WordPress also shows that turning your blog into a website is easy.
So for those looking to set up their own website or migrate their current websites, Bluehost is the way to go! Visit the site to sign up or get more information.